Are you relocating or shifting your home/office from or to Dubai? Relocating consumes a lot of time and energy, while being quite tiresome. It’s always best to expect the unexpected so as to have a stress-free and accident-free relocation.
1. Always number, label and color code your boxes, post segregation. This will make it easier when you have to unpack at your new home. You surely don’t want unpacking to become a huge hassle for you!
2. You will need lots of boxes and sticking tape – go with the flow!
3. Use suitcases, boxes and buckets you already own – stuff them and then pack inside cardboard boxes – this will help you save space as well.
4. Pack important documents and jewelry in a separate box – you don’t want these getting misplaced – so keep them on you so you don’t have to worry.
5. Follow the simple rule of placing a room’s items in a single box – so when you get to unpacking, you can take up one room at a time, and not have to open all the boxes.
6. Keep appliances, accessories, cords, cables, adapters together so that they work without any issues after you unpack them.
While the list of things may get overwhelming, you need not worry. You can rely on TransOn’s professional movers and packers to organize, pack and then help you unpack all your belongings. You simply concentrate on things that really need your attention.